Ozone is basically applied in two ways.
It is used in the form of giving ozone gas to the air and dissolving the ozone gas in water. The ozone concentration created in the air disinfects micro-organisms; It removes odor.
Ozone dissolved in water provides the same functions in water. Its use is becoming widespread in pools, drinking water and washing water, waste water disposal.
The contribution of ozone gas in the cold storage, refrigerator, cellars where food is stored ensures the continuation of freshness, increasing the storage time of vegetables and food products.
Ozone has a wide range of uses and some of them are as follows.
● In the disinfection of water,
● Taste and odor removal,
● Color removal,
● Turbidity removal,
● Removal of metals,
● In the disinfection of bacteria and viruses,
● Nitric and ammonia removal,
● In the elimination of airborne diseases,
● Disinfection of bottles and food containers in the food industry,
● In cold storage,
● In the elimination of infection in veterinary
● Alpha toxin purification,
● In removing sulfur in food and air,
● In air conditioning systems,
● In swimming pools,
● In the removal of viruses in human blood,
● In slimming,
● Skin diseases,
● In diseases caused by viruses,
● In circulatory disorders,
● In chronic fatigue,
● Skin diseases such as acne, psoriasis resistant fungus,
● In neurological diseases such as migraine and multiple sclerosis,
● · In hard healing infected wounds,
● In places with air conditioned systems such as hospitals, airports, hotels, baths,
● Ventilation, boiler, cooling towers, humidification systems
● In the elimination of LEGIONARY disease resulting in death, etc.
OZONING IN AGRICULTURE:
Ozone gas, the strongest oxidant available, is environmentally friendly. It does not require chemicals and reduces the insect population. It destroys all microorganisms and prevents their formation.
It also eliminates waste from chemicals.
It is 3.125 times more effective than chlorine and its effect is instantaneous, leaving no residue.
It is safe to use in foods.
Since ozone gas cannot be stored, it must be produced at the place of use with an ozone generator and this system is easy to set up.
It destroys aflatoxins. It acts as a pesticide and insecticide. It prevents the formation of mold.
Ozone gas increases the shelf life of foods 2 - 4 times.